Precious Stone Beads Reiki Bracelet
The Main Meaning and Benefits of a Chakra Bracelet. The benefits of wearing a Natural Stone Bracelet are endless and the most important benefit is that it helps you to bring awareness to your 7 chakras acting as a reminder to keep them open at all time. Let’s breakdown these 7 chakra bracelet benefits and explain what is does and why your chakras need to be open and balanced! Get Your 7 Chakra Natural Lave Stone Bracelet here on siaboutik.com.
The Sanskrit word Chakra literally translates to “wheel”. In yoga and meditation this is referring to the wheels throughout your body that transform into energy, throughout your entire body. There are seven main chakras that align the spine and begin at the base of your spine and go all the way up through the crown of your head. Each of your seven chakras contains bundles of nerves and major organs as well as many psychological, emotional and spiritual states of being.
It is extremely important to keep your chakras open and aligned to prevent and encourage a proper energy flow. It can be a bit difficult to keep a chakra open at first, but not so difficult when you have the awareness to keep it open. That is where our 7 Chakra Healing Lava Bracelet comes into play.
Each of the colored stones represents a different chakra and you can use the bracelet to channel your focus into keeping your chakras open and healthy. Your mind, body, and soul are all connected in a beautiful circular manner and having awareness of each chakra can help heal imbalances in one area of the body and bring all of the others back into balance.
The first three Chakras start at the base of the spine and relate to more physical things in nature. 7 Chakras – Full Meaning and Benefits First Chakra- Muladhara is the chakra of stability and security that ties into our basic needs as human beings.
It’s our root chakra and it needs to be nurtured. When it is balanced and open we feel a sense of safety and security. Second Chakra- Svadhisthana chakra
About Precious Stone Beads Reiki Bracelet
- Agate is an excellent stone for re balancing and harmonizing body, mind and spirit. It cleanses and stabilizes the aura, eliminating and transforming negativity. Agate enhances mental function, improving concentration, perception and analytical abilities. It soothes and calms, healing inner anger or tension and creates a sense of security and safety
- Agate heals the eyes, stomach and uterus; cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas; strengthens blood vessels and heals skin disorders
- You can use the bracelet to channel your focus into keeping your chakras open and healthy. Your mind, body, and soul are all connected in a beautiful circular manner and having awareness of each chakra can help heal imbalances in one area of the body and bring all of the others back into balance
- A simple, beautiful and inspirational gift for someone special (Mom / Dad /Sister / Brother / Love / Girlfriend / Boyfriend). The quality of Unique Jewelry is excellent a piece that others will admire. Suitable for Party, Date, Shopping and all other occasions
- 3 Months Warranty – Your Hot And Bold Jewelry is warranted for a period of Three Months from the original Date of Purchase. Warranty covers materials and manufacturing defect. Product will be repaired or replaced free of component and labor charges
At Hot And Bold discover fashion pieces that we have scoured the world to find. We specialise in uniquely designed jewellery, dreamt up by artists and brought to life by skilled craftspeople. Time and effort have culminated in these classic creations honed from various materials of fine quality.
History Of Natural Stones
Throughout the ages, the Precious Stone Beads Reiki Bracelet of Gemstones and Crystals – their Beauty, and Magic – have been recognised and harnessed.
As far back as the Stone Age, men and women wore crystal jewellery. They had a protective, as well as a decorative function, guarding their wearer against harm. The ancients employed gemstones for protection, adornment, healing and for seeing into the future. Gemstones were frequently worn and carried by ancient Egyptians as amulets and charms.
Greek mythology frequently refers to gemstones, and many have been discovered in the tombs of Chinese rulers. Gemstones were used extensively in ceremonies and initiations by the Native Americans, the Mayans and Aztecs. The breastplate of the Jewish High Priest was set with precious stones; it conveyed power to the wearer. Gemstones and crystals today carry the same power and energy as in the past. Healing jewellery is now worn, not just on the basis of its beauty, but also because of the healing power of the crystals and gemstones it contains.
Here, you will discover that wearing gemstones and carrying crystals is a highly effective way to promote health and healing. They can Boost your Energy; Clean your Space; Attract Wealth; Enhance your Intuition; Increase Mental Abilities; Boost your Confidence; bring Abundance, or Attract Love.
Bracelet For Girls Stylish | Bracelet For Men Stylish | Bracelets For Women | Latest Design | Trendy | Natural Stone Bracelets | Semi Precious Gem Stone | Crystals | Healing Accessories | Reiki | Tarot | Feng Shui | 2020 |
|Intuition | Balance | Higher Wisdom||Unconditional Love | Compassion | Emotional Healing||Protection | Determination | Security||Will Power | Self Motivation | Integrity||Strength | Honesty | Stability|
|100% Orignal Crystal Stones||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wisdom | Balance | Friendship||Calmness | Positivity | Stability||Dream-Work | Communication | Creativity||Relaxation | Competition | Healing||Prosperity | Wealth Abundance | Success|
|100% Orignal Crystal Stones||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Astrological / Zodiac Birthstones
- January Birthstone: Garnet
- February Birthstone: Amethyst
- March Birthstones: Aquamarine, Bloodstone
- April Birthstones: Diamond, Clear Quartz
- May Birthstones: Emerald, Chrysoprase
- June Birthstones: Pearl, Moonstone, Alexandrite
- July Birthstones: Ruby, Carnelian
- August Birthstones: Peridot, Sardonyx
- September Birthstones: Blue Sapphire, Lapis Lazuli
- October Birthstones: Opal, Pink Tourmaline
- November Birthstones: Yellow Topaz, Citrine
- December Birthstones: Turquoise, Blue Topaz, Tanzanite, Zircon
Most people know that there is a particular gemstone, or birthstone, associated with the month of their birth, but did you know that our zodiac signs have also long been linked to semi precious gemstones? In addition, each sign, as well as some birth months, have several possible associated birthstones, which is why stones are often referred to as “having an affinity with”, rather than being specific to a particular birth month or zodiac sign.
Please keep in mind that detergents and lotions can slowly erode the finish off of all types of jewellery, including fashion jewellery. Keep your items away from chlorine bleach and all household cleaners. These will cause damage to the item and stones. Jewellery should always be removed before swimming and washing dishes. Each item should be protected in its own compartment in a jewellery case or stored in a plastic or soft cloth bag to protect it from coming in contact with other items that could cause scratches. Clean fashion jewellery with a soft 100% cotton (nub free) cloth or jewellery cleaning cloth and gently rub off any excess dirt or makeup.
Follow us on Facebook here
Find more items for babies here